So, I’m feeling pretty sure that I should have had that scan done on Friday.
Because it is now Sunday morning and I am still hurting.
I had some pretty bad pains last night, and some again this morning. Don’t worry, if it gets so bad that I can’t stand up or start vomiting or anything else funky, I will be getting my butt to the E.R.
I really do try hard not to second guess myself, because well, most of the time I think my first instinct is the best one. But this time, I am sort of kicking myself, because my first instinct was to just go and have the scan done, but I talked myself out of it since I wasn’t feeling as tender on the outside. Oh well, c’est la vie, there’s nothing I can do about it now, except wait til the Dr. opens tomorrow and call and beg for an ultrasound.
Two bits of assvice:
1. If you are in pain, do something about it.
2. If someone offers you diagnostic testing to investigate said pain, you should probably take it.