I’m feeling extra lazy today, so let’s do something a little different today. These survey things are all the rage, so why don’t I ask some questions (don’t worry, I won’t ask anything I wouldn’t answer myself), and then you copy and paste the questions into a comment, and you answer them too? Good idea? Great, let’s get started.
*All About You*
1. What is your name? Rachel
2. Where were you born? Nashville, TN
3. What is your favorite food? Mexican food…..yummmm
4. What is your favorite color? Aqua blue and pink.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up? A mom….and a nurse.
6. What do you do now that you are grown up? I am a currently a student, but in two years I will be a teacher. I still want to be a mom, but not for awhile.
7. How did you meet your spouse/significant other? Well, we had been neighbors for going on 9 years….I would wave at D and say hi when I was out walking the dog, but we actually “met” in a cell phone store. I said “Aren’t you my neighbor?” (I knew exactly who he was, I had been crushing on him for around 2 years) and he said “Yeah”. Then I came home and washed my car in a bikini ( what a bimbo, I know, but hey, I was 17) to entice him to come over and talk to me. He did. The rest is history.
8. Do you have any siblings? Yep, I have a sister who is a senior in high school. That makes me feel old. I remember the day she was born.
9. What year did you graduate from high school? 2006.
10. What was your most embarrassing moment? It was pretty embarrassing when D came to visit me my freshman year in college and we waited until my roommate left to have some “alone time”. She left and we locked the door….then she comes back 5 minutes later because she forgot something and found us in a uh, somewhat compromising position. Everyone was clothed though, so I guess it could have been worse. That was totally TMI. Sorry. LOL.
11. What is your favorite thing to drink? Sweet tea. Or Diet Dr. Pepper. Or a Coke Icee. 3-way tie.
12. Can you keep a secret? Usually. I will probably tell D though. I tell him everything, even things he doesn’t want to know.
13. Have you ever had the police called on you? Not me personally, but I have been to parties that got broken up for “disturbing the peace”.
14. Do you have a song stuck in your head right now? Yes. “Fat-Bottomed Girls” by Queen. LOVE that song.
15. Are you a lover or a fighter? A lover…I love pretty much everyone and everything, that is until they give me a reason not to.
16. Can you forgive and forget? I forgive very easily. It’s hard to forget though.
17. Are you a happy person? I am a VERY happy person.
18. Who is your celebrity crush? Ken Watanabe as the chairman in “Memoirs of a Geisha”.
19. What is your favorite movie? “Little Miss Sunshine” “A Beautiful Mind” “Sabrina” and “Beauty and the Beast”
20. What is your favorite animal? Dogs by far. I love every kind of animal though, even the creepy crawly ones.