Middle-Aged-Woman over at unmitigated wrote 8 randomly unspectacular things about herself the other day.
I decided to play too and post 8 random facts about myself, even though I think nothing about myself is unspectacular (well, I never said I wasn’t self-confident, now did I?)
1. I have watched The Simpsons since I was 2 years old. I crack up when people tell me they weren’t allowed to watch it as kids. I never knew that it worked on two levels until I was at least 11.
2. I love watching ghost shows and reading ghost stories, even though I always end up completely terrified if I watch/read by myself. They fascinate me though.
3. I am the least picky eater I have ever seen. However, I do not like the following: radishes, eggplant (even though it’s such a lovely color), watermelon candy, green apple candy, lima beans (tolerable if they are mixed in with something else), and any fatty meat. Blecchhh.
4. Even though I am one of the most open minded and outspoken people you will ever meet, I have the sense of humor of a ten year old. I have no problem talking about sex or body parts, but anytime someone says something about “anus”, “rectum”, or “feces” I can’t help but giggle a little.
5. I have eaten half a watermelon by myself on multiple occasions.
6. I have a pink lava lamp on my desk. I turn it on a lot. It distracts me. I find it soothing.
7. I had a crush on D for years before we got together.
8. It really annoys me when people say “lie-berry” instead of LIBRARY!