I stole this from gathering.dust
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random bookish things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I got this from gathering.dust. Love her blog!
Now for my six random bookish things:
1. I learned how to read when I was four, and I haven’t stopped since.
2. I can’t enjoy eating by myself unless I am reading something. I don’t read when I am eating with other people, but if I eat by myself, I must read.
3. I’m a fast reader. It usually takes me only a few hours (or at the most, a day or two) to finish a book I am interested in. I read so fast trying to absorb everything that I often miss things. So as soon as I finish the book, I usually turn right around and read it again.
4. I could read the same 50ish books or so over and over and over again.
5. For me, going into a bookstore is like an alcoholic going into a bar. I just can’t get enough.
6. I get overly attatched to the characters in stories. I actually wept when Ed.ward went away in “New.Moon”. Oh and I cried happy tears at the end of the last book. These are not the only characters I’ve formed strong attatchments to. Other examples of characters I feel are like family are : Laura Ingalls Wilder, from the “Little House” books, Francie Nolan from “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn”, Will Tweedy from “Cold Sassy Tree”, Ramona Quimby from the “Ramona” books by Beverly Cleary, Scout from “To Kill a Mockingbird”, Holden from “The Catcher in the Rye”, the “Sarah Plain and Tall” characters, and Becky Bloomwood from the “Shopaholic” series.