Middle-Aged-Woman and gathering.dust did it, so obviously I must do it as well.
Here you go, seven random facts about myself. I’m sure I have done this before, but one good turn deserves another.
1. I watched “Little Miss Sunshine” for approximately the 99999999999th time tonight. That is one movie that never gets old.
2. I have extremely short toes. gathering.dust pointed out her long toes, so I will point out my short toes. I guess I could post up a pic, but you all have already seen my feet when I ripped off half my toenail, so I really don’t feel a need to. Plus it’s cold here and socks feel good.
3. I have to listen to music in the car because if I don’t the thoughts in my head weird me out too much. I guess that one is a little freaky.
4. I have a magnet on my refrigerator that spelled Tennessee wrong. It says Tennesseee. This makes it many, many times more interesting than it would have been normally.
5. If I wasn’t going to be a teacher, I’d like to be a pin-up girl. You know, a cute 1940s one, not a skanky one. If anyone knows where to find the application for that, let me know.
6. I am a supreme procrastinator. I have been extremely productive lately. Yay for me.
7. I am unreasonably grouchy when I have not had enough sleep.