I just ate one of those Dark-Chocolate Cherry granola bars that are advertised all the time.
It’s good, but it doesn’t taste like something you shouldn’t be eating.
It’s not sinfully good. (It’s very good, just not sinfully good.)
The following foods are sinfully good:
2. French Fries
3. Oreo Cookies and Milk
4. Veggie Quesadillas (hey wait, that one is actually good for you)
5. Chocolate Mousse Cake
7. Turtle Cheescake
9. Better Than Sex Cake (The Name Says It All)
10. Heath bars
11. Ice cream mixed in with chopped up heath bars
12. Anything from Marble Slab
17. cherry yougurt (hey, that’s good for you too, quit sneaking into my list health foods)
18. Coke Icees
19. funnel cake
20. pepperoni pizza
21. caramel apples dipped in nuts
22. Tortilla Chips and Queso
25. Vanilla Coffee with 3 packets of splenda (Damn you low-calorie things interfering with my list!)
26. PINEAPPLE MILKSHAKES (Haven’t had one? Oh, it’s glorious. Heaven in a styrofoam cup.)
27. Banana Splits
28. Buttered Popcorn
29. Three Musketeers Bars (Actually, these aren’t horrible for you either)
30. Hershey’s bars with almonds
31. All the various forms of Halloween Candy I will consume today.
Happy Halloween Everyone!!!