Thanks to Middle-Aged-Woman over at unmitigated, I now have my very first blog award!
Now I must pass it on to five others. Ok. I pass it onto:
Rules of the Game:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then “add image” it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the “picture” widget. Also, don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
Now for five of my fabulous addictions:
1. Reading. I could read all day long, everyday.
2. Burt’s Bee’s pomegranate lip balm. Awesome for the windy winter months
3. Twilight, so much that D is tired of hearing about it. hehe. Sorry D!
4. “Frasier”- I don’t get the chance to watch too many new shows, but this is one rerun that I’ll never get sick of.
5. Snuggling with D…now don’t let your minds go to the gutter. He had the heat turned down to SIXTY FIVE DEGREES last night, and he is very, very warm.
Now get to it!